Organised by the British Fashion Council, the BFC Fashion Forum is a think tank to debate the important issues of the sector; engage the designer, investment, finance and broader fashion communities; showcase businesses with high potential for growth; and generate networking opportunities. A key focus is enabling fashion businesses in the UK to fulfil their growth potential through maximising opportunities presented by international expansion and technology. The event is curated with The Current Global, and supported by Clearpay, DHL, The Bicester Village Shopping Collection, The Ned and The Woolmark Company.
The invite-only event brings together a carefully curated group of leaders in the global fashion industry, entrepreneurs, retailers, investors, lawyers, international brands, tech businesses and the biggest stars of British fashion. The event stands out due to it’s unique approach:
- The event is not for profit, free to attend and invite-only
- We operate a ‘Chatham house rules’ policy to encourage honest and open communication; only top line findings are shared externally and no one will be directly quoted
- The schedule is curated for each individual to ensure the best use of your very limited time
- We prioritise interaction between guests e.g. brainstorming in small groups with like-minded peers
- We recognise that everyone in the room could be a headline speaker in their own right and aim to connect the highest calibre of guests
The Fashion Forum 2019 took place on Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th June 2019 at The Ned.
Read about The Fashion Forum 2019 here.