Organised by the British Fashion Council in collaboration with TheCurrent and hosted by The Ned, The Fashion Forum is a think tank to debate the important issues of the sector; engage the designer, investment, finance and broader fashion communities; showcase businesses with high potential for growth; and generate investment opportunities. A key focus is enabling fashion businesses in the UK to fulfil their growth potential through maximising opportunities presented by international expansion and technology.
The invite-only event brings together a carefully curated group of leaders in the global fashion industry, entrepreneurs, retailers, investors, lawyers, international brands, tech businesses and the biggest stars of British fashion. The event stands out due to it’s unique approach:
- The event is not for profit, free to attend and invite-only
- We operate a ‘Chatham house rules’ policy to encourage honest and open communication; only top line findings are shared externally and no one will be directly quoted
- The schedule is curated for each individual to ensure the best use of your very limited time
- We prioritise interaction between guests e.g. brainstorming in small groups with like-minded peers
- We recognise that everyone in the room could be a headline speaker in their own right and aim to connect the highest calibre of guests
The 2018 event will focus on the theme of ‘Breaking Through Barriers’ and will tackle head-on some of the industry’s key challenges for 2018. Similar to previous formats, the event will include seminars, fire-side chats, brainstorming, networking sessions and workshops for you and 140 of your peers.
The Fashion Forum 2018 will take place on Monday 11th June 2018, from 8:30am, at The Ned.
Read about The Fashion Forum 2017 here.
Apply to attend The Fashion Forum 2018 here.